Healthcare Compliance Awareness Series
The cure for the common HIPAA training
Does it hurt when you do this? And by “this,” we mean subject your employees to traditional HIPAA training programs. Then don’t do “this.”
Most people would rather be diagnosed with something unpronounceable than sit through your run-of-the-mill HIPAA compliance training. But it’s important, and you need to grab the attention of your people. From the hospital administrator to the nurses on the ward, protecting patient data and complying with HIPAA regulations is everyone’s responsibility.
Restricted Intelligence HIPAA Edition uses the same viral marketing techniques developed through our flagship Restricted Intelligence series, to inject energy into your awareness campaigns. We’re so serious about this, we’re not even going to make an obvious “viral” joke.
The films that make up the series are the central component of the wider campaign of resources designed to educate your staff. Each film is customized with your company branding and a call to action. You can even adapt the learning summary bullet points at the end of each episode to correspond with your company policies.
Check out our Seasons and sample the Episodes:
Episode 0: Teaser TrailerFrom the hospital administrator to the nurses on the ward, protecting patient data and complying with HIPAA regulations is everyone’s responsibility.
Download a copy of the trailer:Download
Episode 1: You’ll Get a Kick Out Of This (Social Media Sharing)Angela, the head of HIPAA compliance, takes charge when a famous soccer player is admitted to the hospital. Everyone wants to take a selfie with the star, but Angela is more worried about his privacy.
Episode 2: Those Seconds Add Up (Unapproved Apps)Max has discovered a workaround that allows him to install the SnapPenguins app on his tablet - however, the app allowed hackers access to patient records, and Max is tasked with calling those affected in order to apologize personally.
Episode 3: I Hate Surprises (Private Records)Dr Barnes and his wife (also Dr Barnes) are expecting, but they disagree over whether to find out the sex of the baby. When he tries to sneak a peek at his wife’s records, Roz is on hand to issue a rebuke.
Episode 4: The Delicate Dance (Passwords and Access)A good password is like a tango... Or so a mysterious stranger would have Angela believe. He claims to be conducting an audit, but all may not be as it appears...
Episode 5: Ransom Rumors (Ransomware)Niki becomes suspicious when Max asks to borrow $1,000 from her. She suspects another of his harebrained schemes, but the reality of his predicament is far more insidious.
A step by step guide to help you run a successful awareness campaign to get everyone onboard and earn you the kind of love and devotion usually reserved for rock stars.
As well as including 6 short and highly entertaining viral films and trailer, we also provide a complete campaign resource kit full of customizable assets to help you engage your employees in the protection of your company‘s sensitive data. Building up anticipation and excitement is an integral part of the campaign‘s success, and the process will often vary dependent upon what channels you have available. We understand that you don‘t always have the time or resources at hand to plan out your internal campaigns, so we have put together this handy suggested roll-out plan to help get you started.
6 Episodes & Teaser Trailer
Our episodes will entertain your employees and help to engage them using security specific topics and issues within sitcom scenarios.
Quicktime MP4 files
- 6 x standalone episodes with teaser trailer
- 1 x licence that includes upload to internal network intranet
- Customise the bullet points and logo sections of the videos, to adapt to your specific messaging and fully brand the films.
- Can also include a call-to-arms for the employees’ next step.
- We will implement the video branding amendments, to suit your policies and branding guidelines
A set of 6 episode posters and 1 generic poster has been designed and pre- populated to match the messages in the videos. It includes JPEGs, print-ready PDFs and editable source files.
7 x posters: 1 x each episode and 1 x campaign version
- High resolution files, scalable to A2 size
- Distribute via PDF or print locally to promote in communal areas
- Editable Photoshop (PSD) files so you can tailor to your own brand and policies
- Rewrite the learning points to suit your detailed policies, or get your in-house designer to re-vamp the entire layout. Drive traffic to your intranet landing page.
Web & Email Kit
Editable web banner adverts and HTML email templates to advertise and announce campaign roll out.
HTML Kit (Source Files)
- Adaptable HTML template to help you create customised email campaigns to promote episode launch dates
WEB Kit (Source Files)
- Web banner templates to promote each episode on your intranet
- Standard web advert sizes
- Original Photoshop (PSD) editable files
Presentation template with character cutouts, and bullet points for face-to-face training sessions.
PowerPoint Training kit
- Face to face training kit, using characters from the films, and completely editable
- Follows the content for each episode point for point (not to be used for print purposes)
- Complete resources for training your employees
High resolution photography of behind the scenes, in-situ shots, and character cutouts
- A selection of high resolution character images in various poses, in PNG format on a transparent background
- Create almost anything for your campaign, from a tee-shirt to a 20ft banner
Campaign Roll-Out Plan & Survey
A step by step campaign guide that builds excitement and employee engagement, and sample survey that helps indicate awareness.
- Using our sample, you can develop a before-and-after survey to track the effects of your campaign
We include a sample campaign roll-out plan for you to work from – and an easy to follow infographic to illustrate the process
A step-by-step guide to help you run a successful awareness campaign. (And feel free to take all of the credit.)
In order to get the most out of your compliance awareness training campaign, you must build anticipation and excitement, and sometimes the process will vary dependent upon what channels you have available. We understand that you don’t always have the time or resources at hand to plan out your internal campaigns, so we have put together this handy suggested roll-out plan to help get you started.
It’s like a big budget motion picture at B-movie prices.
We recognize that not every organization can afford the budget of a tailor-made internal communications film series. The Restricted Intelligence range has been carefully developed to offer you a customizable internal communications campaign tool at a fraction of the cost – without sacrificing any of the HIPAA training your team needs.
Purchasing 1 Season
A single season over a one year licence period. At the end of the licence period we’ll offer you the opportunity to renew at 50% the original price you paid.
Per language, per season.
If you order 9 languages, the 10th is free. It’s our way of saying thanks.
* All prices are exclusive of VAT.
If you need a quote in a different currency, please get in touch.
Credit & Debit Card Payments:
Please contact us with your card details on +44(0) 844 800 0662
Please contact us via email to request a quotation: email@example.com
Please note that cheque payments can take longer to process and may delay products being dispatched. There is an additional charge at 2% of the total invoice.